Tuff Stuff Performance 6176B Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump - 1200 PSI
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 8.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
Power Steering Pump Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump
Saginaw Style Power Steering Pump; Univ. Fit; 5/8 in. Keyed Shaft; 1200 PSI; 5/8-18 SAE Pressure Fittings; 3/8 in.-16 Mtg. Holes; Black;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Incl. Reservoir/Pump Assembly/Billet Cap/Dipstick/Hardware
- Requires A Bolt On Pulley Which Is Not Included
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- 100% New Components
- Made In The U.S.A.
Our GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Includes billet chrome cap, new dipstick and hardware. Pumps are 1200 PSI rated to work with most gearbox systems, 850 PSI valve available for Mustang II rack and pinion available upon request. Our Type II compact size pump is ideal for tight installations. For use with factory or remote reservoir tank depending upon part number. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850 PSI valve available upon request. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Pumps are available in chrome plated, various colors and plain, as cast finishes
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories part number 6176B. Please look around to find more great items from Tuff Stuff Performance Accessories and all the other great power steering pumps & parts and suspension & steering parts you love!