SuperSprings SSA26 SuperSprings
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 8.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 47.00 (in)
Leaf Helper Spring
SuperSprings; Rear; Self-Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System; Provides 6600 lbs Additional Load Leveling Ability; Do Not Exceed GVWR; Incl. Poly Spring Pad;
- Sold as a pair left and right
- Requires no maintenance; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Self Adjusting Suspension Stabilizing System
- Provides 6600 Pounds Additional Load Leveling Ability
- Reduces Body Roll Up To 30 Pct Without Compromising Ride Quality
- Works In Conjunction w/Original Equipment Leaf Spring Assembly
- Adjustable Shackles Allow Installation To Suit Various Needs
- Typical Installation Completed In Approximately One Hour
- SAE 5
SuperSprings(R) are a unique and patented self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs, designed to level loads and reduce body roll. SuperSprings(R) provide users extra load support and reduce body roll without compromising ride quality. They are manufactured using a variety of different sized springs to support multiple applications. All SuperSprings(R) are manufactured in the U.S.A. from SAE5160H high grade, shot peened steel
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Supersprings part number SSA26. Please look around to find more great items from Supersprings and all the other great leaf springs and suspension & steering parts you love!