Skyjacker H7063 Hydro Shock Absorber Fits 1986-2006 Wrangler/Cherokee
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 3.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Shock Absorber Hydro Shock Absorber
Hydro Shock Absorber; 27.07 in. Extended; 15.94 in. Collapsed;
- Collapsed Length: 15.940 in.
- Extended Length: 27.070 in.
- Shock Stroke: 11.130 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: California Residents- WARNING: Cancer and/or other Reproductive Harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Twin Tube Construction
- 5/8 in. Diameter Hardened And Double Chrome Rod
- Red Polyurethane Bushings
- Includes Red Boot 15 Other Colors Available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Skyjacker(R) Suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S., control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the `shock' of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Skyjacker part number H7063. Please look around to find more great items from Skyjacker and all the other great shocks & struts and suspension & steering parts you love!