Skyjacker F860S Softride Leaf Spring Fits 1980-1998 F-250/F-250 HD/F-350
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 10.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 52.00 (in)
Leaf Spring Softride Leaf Spring
Softride Leaf Spring; Lift Height 5-6 in.; Single;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: California Residents- WARNING: Cancer and/or other Reproductive Harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Constructed As Progressive Multileaf Packs
- Load Capacity Will Be Equal or Greater Than OE
- Made With American Steel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Softride(R) springs use only American steel and the individual leafs of each spring are shot-peened with hard steel pellets at very high velocities. This shot-peening compresses the surface of the steel thereby increasing the tensile strength of the spring. Without this shot-peening procedure, the maximum wheel travel and ride quality could not be achieved without sacrificing the life of the spring. Softride(R) springs use bolt style spring clips, eliminating friction. Other spring designs use the cinch style bend clips which bend tightly over the spring leafs causing binding and friction. Skyjacker(R) Softride(R) springs taper over the entire length of the leaf creating more flex at the leaf ends. This tapering distributes loads more evenly over a greater area and reduces the tendency for one leaf to dig into the leaf above it
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Skyjacker part number F860S. Please look around to find more great items from Skyjacker and all the other great leaf springs and suspension & steering parts you love!