Pro Comp Suspension ZX2032 Pro Runner SS Monotube Shock Absorber
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 3.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
Shock Absorber Pro Runner SS Monotube Shock Absorber
Pro Runner SS Monotube Shock Absorber;
- Adjustable Length: No
- Collapsed Length: 16.320 in.
- Extended Length: 25.830 in.
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Lower Mount Type: Loop
- Shock Stroke: 9.510 in.
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gas Charged Monotube
- Delivers Superior Performance
- Brushed And Zinc Plated
- Clear Coated
- Eliminates Performance Robbing Cavitation
- Dissipates Heat More Efficiently
Pro Comps Pro Runner Monotube Shocks are designed specifically for late model trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. The gas charged, monotube design delivers superior performance over traditional twin tube, hydraulic shocks. The vehicle specific ride tuning was derived after extensive dyno and real-world testing. The result is multi-stage valving that optimizes ride quality and handling characteristics for your specific application. The brushed, Zinc plated, clear coated, monotube shock body is nitrogen gas charged to eliminate performance-robbing cavitation during compression and rebound, allowing the shock to dissipate heat more efficiently, drastically reducing shock fade. Whether you are towing a trailer or hitting whoops in the desert, you can count on Pro Comps Pro Runner(TM) Shocks to give you the confidence behind the wheel
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Pro Comp Suspension part number ZX2032. Please look around to find more great items from Pro Comp Suspension and all the other great shocks & struts and suspension & steering parts you love!