Pro Comp Suspension 922500 ES9000 Shock Absorber - Enhances Off-Road Handling
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 3.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
Shock Absorber ES9000 Shock Absorber
ES9000 Shock Absorber;
- Adjustable Length: No
- Collapsed Length: 13.710 in.
- Extended Length: 22.580 in.
- Finish: Painted
- Shock Stroke: 8.870 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas Charged Cellular Gas Design
- 10 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Delivers A Smooth Comfortable Highway Ride
- Enhances Off-Road Handling And Performance
- Optimum Capacity For Heavy Loads
- Maximum Strength And Long Lasting Durability
Twin tube design and 10 stage velocity sensitive valving delivers a smooth, comfortable high ride, but also enhances off road handling and performance. A 1 3/8 nylon banded full displacement piston head and double welded shock mounts ensure maximum strength and long lasting durability
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Pro Comp Suspension part number 922500. Please look around to find more great items from Pro Comp Suspension and all the other great shocks & struts and suspension & steering parts you love!