Painless Wiring 60714 Fuel Injection Wiring Harness
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 13.75 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
Fuel Injection Wire Harness Fuel Injection Wiring Harness
Fuel Injection Wiring Harness; Incl. PN Wiring Harness/PN ECM;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Complete EFI Harness
- ECM Has VATS Removed Loaded With Base Truck Tune
- Further Tuning Is Required
This harness is designed for the 1999-2006 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L mechanical throttle body engines using an LS1 / LS6 PCM with a 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, 4L85E, or manual transmission. 2003-2006 Engines will require a mechanical throttle body to be installed. 2003-2006 engines which were originally flex fuel will also require Delphi Multec 2 (factory truck style) injectors to be installed. Harnesses do not include connections for the rear O2 sensors or fuel tank pressure sensor but are available separate. Included with this kit is an 0411 ECM PN 60712. This ECM has the VATS removed and is loaded with a base truck tune. Further tuning will be required by a local tuner
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Painless Wiring part number 60714. Please look around to find more great items from Painless Wiring and all the other great fuel inject. controls & parts and air intake & fuel delivery parts you love!