Owens Products 63001-01 Owens Premier Grip II Custom TPO Running Board - 75"
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 12.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 82.00 (in)
Running Board Owens Premier Grip II Custom TPO Running Board
Owens Premier Grip II Custom TPO Running Board; 75 in.; Molded; Stainless Steel Inserts; Step Pads; For Use w/Bracket Kit PN[10-1281] Sold Separately;
- Color: Black
- Material: Molded Plastic
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to certain chemicals; which are known to the state of CA to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For mor information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Full-Length Steel Reinforcement For Added Strength
- Custom Fit Body Mount Bracket System; Sold Separately
- Fast And Easy Installation
- Constructed Of Impact Resistant ABS Plastic w/UV Protection
- Injection Molded; Strategically Placed Step Pads
- Offers Secure Footing In Extreme Weather Conditions
Constructed of stylish, impact resistant ABS plastic with UV protection. Premier Series boards come standard with full-length step pad for secure footing year-round. Premier Grip pads offer sure footing in extreme weather conditions. All Premier boards are sleek and elegant!Owens Classic was created 1965 with the invention of the Classic fifth wheel hitch and the Owens fifth wheel recreational trailer. The business evolved into the manufacturing of a variety of commercial trailers using the same fifth wheel concept. Owens designed the first aluminum running board in the market in 1977, which allowed the fifth wheel customer the ease of unlocking the fifth wheel hitch located in the truck bed. In 1989, Owens sold the fifth wheel hitch and a few years later also sold its trailer manufacturing plant, enabling the company to concentrate on its core business automotive accessories. Owens is a dominant force in the automotive aftermarket with product lines of plastic, fiberglass and aluminum running boards, aluminum tool boxes, dog boxes, garage and trailer accessories as well as its custom made products. During November 2007, Gary Kirtley, II purchased Owens Products and several internal changes were made. The company is now a strong and profitable company continuing to be family owned and operated. All products that Owens sells are proudly made in the USA
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Owens Products part number 63001-01. Please look around to find more great items from Owens Products and all the other great nerf bars & running boards and exterior parts you love!