MagnaFlow Exhaust Products 59954 Catalytic Converter Universal Spun - 8'
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 5.00 (in)
- 4.75 (in)
- 13.75 (in)
Catalytic Converter Universal-Fit Catalytic Converter
Universal-Fit Catalytic Converter; Standard Series; 2 in. Inlet/Outlet; Overall L-8.00 in.; W-4 in.; Conv L-8 in.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable;
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 8.000 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Shape: Round
- Body Type: Spun
- Body Width: 4.000 in.
- California Air Board Approved: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-Catalytic Converter and Main Catalytic Converter
- Converter Body Size: OEM
- Core Substrate Material: Metallic
- Emission: Non-California (49-State)
- Inlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Inlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Type: Weld-On
- Material: Stainless
- Outlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Type: Weld-On
- Overall Length: 8.000 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Recommended Use: Converter
- Series: Standard Grade
- Subtitles: Federal / EPA Compliant
- Type: Universal
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Universal
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Federal Emissions Compliant Designed
- Meets EPA Requirements
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 30+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses both Ceramic and Metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converters form the basic building blocks for a comprehensive line of direct-fit applications. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment that is readily available to most professional installers
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on MagnaFlow Exhaust Products part number 59954. Please look around to find more great items from MagnaFlow Exhaust Products and all the other great catalytic converters and exhaust parts you love!