MagnaFlow 49 State Converter 51505 Universal-Fit Catalytic Converter
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 8.50 (in)
- 4.75 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
Catalytic Converter Universal-Fit Catalytic Converter
Universal-Fit Catalytic Converter; Grade Series; 2.25 in. Tubing/Inlet/Outlet; Overall L-19.50 in.; Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable;
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Length: 15.500 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Shape: Oval
- Body Type: Clam Shell
- Body Width: 6.500 in.
- California Air Board Approved: No
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-Catalytic Converter and Main Catalytic Converter
- Converter Body Size: 6.500 in. O.D.
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Emission: Non-California (49-State)
- Inlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Inlet Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Inlet Type: Weld-On
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless
- Outlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Type: Weld-On
- Overall Length: 19.500 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Recommended Use: Converter
- Series: Standard Grade
- Subtitles: Federal / EPA Compliant
- Type: Universal
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Universal
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Federal Emissions Compliant Designed
- Meets EPA Requirements
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 30+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. MagnaFlow uses both Ceramic and Metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converters form the basic building blocks for a comprehensive line of direct-fit applications. The main benefit of the universal catalytic converter is that one unit may cover a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. Installing universal converters often requires the use of welding, cutting and tube bending equipment that is readily available to most professional installers
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on MagnaFlow Exhaust Products part number 51505. Please look around to find more great items from MagnaFlow Exhaust Products and all the other great catalytic converters and exhaust parts you love!