Gibson Performance 69545 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits 15-20 F-150
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 20.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 54.00 (in)
Exhaust System Kit Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 3in./2.5in. Tubing; 7in. Rd Body; 3in. Center In/2.5in. Dual Outlet; L-19 in.; 4in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 19.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Gibson Performance Exhaust part number 69545. Please look around to find more great items from Gibson Performance Exhaust and all the other great exhaust systems and exhaust parts you love!