Gibson Performance 65682 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits 21 Tahoe Yukon
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 20.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 54.00 (in)
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5 in. Tubing; 8 in. Round Body; 4 in. Polished Rolled Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel; oils and fluids; battery posts; terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles; vehicles parts and accessories; both new and as replacements. When being serviced; these vehicles generate used oil; waste fluids; fumes and particulates; all known to the State of California to cause cancer; birth defects; and reproductive harm.
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and Mild sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower while maintaining similar factory interior sound levels. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Gibson Performance Exhaust part number 65682. Please look around to find more great items from Gibson Performance Exhaust and all the other great and parts you love!