Fabtech FTS6064 Stealth Monotube Shock Absorber
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 3.13 (in)
- 3.13 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
Shock Absorber Stealth Monotube Shock Absorber
Stealth Monotube Shock Absorber; For PN[K1014M/K1051M/K2019M/K2020M/K2063M/K2076M/K2086M/K2087M/K3006M/K3025M/K3044M/K1045M/K1046M/K2060M/K20601M/K2061M/K20611M/K2062M/K20621M];
- Collapsed Length: OEM
- Extended Length: OEM
- Shock Stroke: OEM
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston For Best Ride
- Vehicle Specific Valving Designed For Oversized Tires
- Full Floating Piston Separates Gas From Oil
- Consistent Ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb Piston Rod Resists Rock Chips And Rusting
- All Black Finish
- Identifiable Raised Metal Nameplate
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price. Stealth monotube shocks are built with 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires. All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Fabtech part number FTS6064. Please look around to find more great items from Fabtech and all the other great shocks & struts and suspension & steering parts you love!