Exedy Racing Clutch FF502 Lightweight Racing Flywheel Fits 05-11 Legacy
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 13.50 (in)
- 1.75 (in)
- 13.25 (in)
Lightweight Racing Flywheel; 8 Bolt; One Piece Billet Chromoly Steel; 12.7 lb.;
- Low Weight/Inertia And High Thermal Capacity
- Made From Solid One Piece Billet Chromalloy Steel
- Reduces Weight For Better Engine Response
- Enhances Airflow Which Improves Cooling Of Clutch
- Ring Gear Teeth Integrated Onto Flywheel
- Passed Engineering Tests To 15000-18000 RPM
- Guaranteed Not To Fail To The Said RPM
- SFI Certified
Exedy flywheels combine low weight, low inertia and high thermal capacity. They are designed for lightly tuned racing cars and drag racing, autocross and rally events, as well as street usage. They are made from solid one-piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response. Most incorporate special design features to enhance airflow and cooling of the clutch. The ring gear teeth are integrated onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel and has the possibility of separating due to different expansion coefficients of aluminum vs. steel. Exedy steel billet and forged steel flywheels have passed engineering tests to 15,000-18,000 rpm and guaranteed not to fail to the said rpm and are all SFI approved
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on EXEDY Racing Clutch part number FF502. Please look around to find more great items from EXEDY Racing Clutch and all the other great flywheels flexplates & parts and transmission & drivetrain parts you love!