Earls Plumbing 6200031ERL Speed-Flex Hose
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 14.30 (in)
- 1.20 (in)
- 14.35 (in)
Hose Speed-Flex Hose
Speed-Flex Hose; Hose Size 3; ID 1/8; Max 2000 PSI; Liner Wall Thickness 0.040; Min Bend Radius 1 - 0.50; Operating Temperature 65 - 450 deg. F; 20 ft.; Clear Coated;
- Carbon Lined: No
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Speed-Seal
- Hose Length: 20 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: PVC Clear Coated Stainless
- Hose Size: 3AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.130 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.290 in.
- Product Length: 20 ft.
- Size: 3AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- Temperature: -65-450� F
- Wall Thickness: 0.430 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Use Of Extruded Teflon
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65 deg to +450 deg Operating Temperature
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal "feel" and better brake modulation
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Earl's Performance part number 6200031ERL. Please look around to find more great items from Earl's Performance and all the other great hoses lines & fittings and fuel systems parts you love!