Design Engineering 050341 Boom Mat Speaker Baffle
- In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
Boom Mat Speaker Baffle
Boom Mat Speaker Baffle; 6.75 in.; Round Slim; Pair;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and or/ Birth defects or other reproductive harm. WWW.P65warnings.ca.gov
- Enhances Frequency Response For Improved Sound Clarity
- Easy Conformability In Tight Spaces For Professional Installation
- Thin Design Offers Less Bulk For A Clean/Tight Install
- Prevents Sound From Migrating In The Vehicle
- Serves As A Protective Barrier
- Damping Properties Help Reduce Distortion
- Cushioned Seal Between Speaker/Mounting Surface
- Acts As A Protective Guard For Exposed Speakers
- Extends Speaker Lifespan/Protects Speaker
Boom Mat speaker baffles maximize speaker performance by isolating the correct frequency responses while damping reverberation in the sheet metal and panel to frame resonance. Also forms a water tight protective shell to prevent moisture intrusion.
Design Engineering, Inc.(TM) is one of the foremost suppliers of thermal tuning product featuring products for racers, street performance enthusiasts, and hobbyists alike. In addition to supplying the performance aftermarket with thermal tuning products, Design Engineering serves the needs of the powersports, marine, industrial and commercial industry markets the world over.
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Design Engineering part number 050341. Please look around to find more great items from Design Engineering and all the other great brands you love!