Curt 45902 Adjustable Channel Ball Mount Fits 2" and 2 5/16" Couplers
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 11.50 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Adjustable Channel Ball Mount
Adjustable Channel Ball Mount; 2 1/2 in.;
- Drop: No Drop
- Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Overall Length: N/A
- Rise: No Rise
- Style: Adjustable
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Mounts On Trailer Hitches w/A 2 1/2 In. X 2 1/2 In. Receiver
- Adjustable Channel Mount Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Fits 2 In. And 2 5/16 In. Couplers And Accepts Up To 14000 Lbs.
- Can Be Flipped For A Max Rise Of 5 1/4 In. And Drop Of 6 In.
- Two Hitch Pin Holes Provide Shank Lengths Of 11 In. Or 12 In.
- Built-In Anti-Rattle Helps Promote Quiet Towing
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Patent# Us8033563
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. This CURT adjustable channel-style ball mount has a shank size of 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and features two different trailer ball sizes to accommodate two different coupler sizes: 2" and 2-5/16". It also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. Each trailer ball can be raised to a maximum of 5-1/4" rise or lowered to a maximum of 6" drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. The channel-style design and dual-pin mounting system also provide a built-in anti-rattle feature to eliminate obnoxious chucking noises. This CURT adjustable ball mount offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. for the 2" ball and 20,000 lbs. for the 2-5/16" ball. It allows you to tow a variety of heavyweight trailers, and it features two pin holes in the shank to be mounted at an 11" or 12" length. The adjustable channel-style shank can also be used with the channel-style combination pintle mount or ball mount platform attachment to give you the option of installing your own trailer ball size. All CURT channel-style adjustable ball mounts are made with sturdy steel construction and come with our black carbide powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 45902. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!