CURT 17120 Adjustable Weight Distribution Shanks - Length 12" Shank Drop 5 1/8"
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 12.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
Weight Distributing Hitch Shank Adjustable Weight Distribution Shanks
Adjustable Weight Distribution Shanks; Bolt-Together Replacement; Shank Length 12 in.; Shank Drop 5 1/8 in.; Shank Rise 8 7/8 in.;
- Color: Black
- Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Provides Adjustable Mount For Most Weight Distribution Hitches
- Features Multiple Holes For Adjustable Head Height
- Can Be Flipped To Provide Necessary Drop Or Rise
- 3/4 In. Diameter Holes Are Spaced 1 1/4 In. From Center To Center
- Fits 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Openings
- Constructed From Solid Steel For Reliable Strength
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
When it comes to enjoying your passion, we think towing equipment should never be the limiting factor. This CURT weight distribution replacement shank is designed for heavy-duty towing, versatile adjustment of your weight distribution hitch and long-lasting reliability. Made from high-strength steel and tested for safety, this WD replacement shank is perfect for a variety of tough jobs and long journeys. It is compatible with all CURT weight distribution hitches and has a 2" shank with a 5/8" hitch pin hole to fit any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening with a 5/8" hitch pin hole, including most CURT class 3, class 4 and Xtra Duty class 5 trailer hitches. While the receiver tube shank measures 2" x 2", the vertical shank offers a universal fit to be compatible with all CURT weight distribution hitches. Holes in the vertical shank are spaced 1-1/4" center-to-center and have a 3/4" diameter, allowing for flexible adjustment of the WD head for precise leveling of the vehicle-trailer combination. This weight distribution shank can be positioned in the rise position for a maximum rise of 8-7/8" or flipped into the drop position for a maximum drop of 5-5/8". To ensure durability and long-lasting use, CURT weight distribution replacement shanks are constructed from solid steel and shielded with a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. This protects them from rain, snow, dirt, road salt and much more for lasting corrosion resistance
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 17120. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!