CURT 13294 Class III Receiver Hitch Fits 16-18 Mercedes GLE300D GLE350 - 2"
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 21.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
- 51.00 (in)
Trailer Hitch Class III 2 in. Receiver Hitch
Class III 2 in. Receiver Hitch; Rear; 7500lbs. Gross Trailer Weight; 750lbs. Tongue Weight;
- Body Shape: Square
- Color: Black
- Drilling Required: No
- Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Gross Trailer Weight: 7500 lbs.
- Install Time: 60 Minutes
- Position: Rear
- Receiver Tube Size: 2.000 in.
- Visibility: Concealed
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- WC Tongue Weight: 750
- Weight Carrying Capacity: 7500
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Equipped w/An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
Whatever your task at hand -- whether its launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom class 3 hitch is made vehicle-specific. This particular model fits certain years of the Mercedes-Benz GLE350 (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 7,500 lbs. GTW and 750 lbs. TW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 13294. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!