CURT 80300 Safety Chain Assembly
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 27.00 (in)
Trailer Hitch Safety Chain Safety Chain Assembly
Safety Chain Assembly; 7000lbs. Minimum Break Force; 30 Grade; Incl. 8/0 X 23 in. Chain; (1) 17/32 in. S-Hook PN;
- Finish: Clear Zinc
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Helps Resist Complete Vehicle-Trailer Separation
- Features A Minimum Break Force Of 7000 Lbs.
- Chain Assembly Must Meet Or Exceed Gross Trailer Weight
- Grade 30 Rating For Good Tensile Strength In Utility Applications
- Assembled w/One 17/32 In. S-Hook For Secure Attachment
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT. CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. This basic safety chain is made from high-quality steel and is grade-30 certified. It is equipped with a single sturdy 17/32" S-hook for reliable coupling to your vehicle and features a minimum break force of 7,000 lbs. Remember, each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight. This CURT safety chain measures a total length of 27".In our book, making safety a priority when you tow is a must. We offer all the safety equipment needed for successful towing, from our electrical components to our safety chains. The next time you hitch up for an adventure, always Bring It safely with CURT
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 80300. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!