CURT 45151 Class III Fusion Mount
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 8.70 (in)
- 6.02 (in)
- 12.60 (in)
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Class III Fusion Mount
Class III Fusion Mount; 2in. Receiver; w/Permanently Attached 1 7/8in. Ball; Incl. Pin And Clip; 5000lbs. GTW; 500lbs. TW; 4in. Drop; 8 1/8in. Length; Black Powder Coat;
- Ball Diameter: 1.875 in.
- Drop: 4.000 in.
- Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Gross Trailer Weight: 5000 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.125 in.
- Receiver Tube Size: 2.000 in.
- Rise: N/A
- Style: Fixed
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- WC Tongue Weight: 500
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Welded Trailer Ball Accepts A 1 7/8 In. Coupler
- Permanently Attached Trailer Ball Cannot Be Loosened Or Stolen
- 4 In. Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Hollow Shank Weighs Less And Can Be Used w/An Anti-Rattle Kit
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Trailer Ball Features A Polished Chrome-Plated Finish
Arm yourself with confidence with a CURT Fusion ball mount. Much like our loaded ball mounts, CURT Fusion mounts come with a trailer ball pre-attached to the mounting platform to provide a ready-to-tow solution right out the package. Unlike a loaded ball mount, however, a Fusion ball mount features a trailer ball that is permanently fixed to the shank structure, making it stronger than a traditional non-welded ball mount. With their fixed tow ball, Fusion ball mounts are also very similar to our Euro Mount ball mounts. Besides increased strength, one advantage of a permanently attached trailer ball is that it can never be loosened or stolen from your vehicle. CURT Fusion ball mounts come with 2" x 2" shanks and include a pin and clip with each unit. This particular Fusion mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 500 lbs. It measures 8-1/8" long, has 4" of drop and comes with a 1-7/8" diameter trailer ball. CURT Fusion ball mounts are great for towing most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, livestock trailers, boat trailers and campers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). Each unit is robotically welded to ensure accurate, consistent cuts and clean, strong weld lines. Once welded, these ball mounts undergo a cleaning process that creates a flawless surface for the application of our highly durable gloss black powder coat finish for long-lasting resistance to corrosion and chipping
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 45151. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!