CURT 28001 Coupler Safety Pin
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 3.00 (in)
- 1.50 (in)
- 6.50 (in)
Trailer Hitch Coupler Lock Coupler Safety Pin
Coupler Safety Pin; Zinc. 1/4 in.; Packaged; w/ 12 in. Chain;
- Finish: Clear Zinc
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Secures Coupler Latches Jack Legs Pintle Hooks And More
- Square Retainer Wire Clip Provide A Quick Latch/Add Clearance
- 12 In. Chain Allows For Convenient Attachment
- Constructed From High-Strength Carbon Steel
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
CURT safety pins go beyond the simple function of keeping your coupler latch secure. They are constructed from quality materials and have a universal design that allows them be used for a variety of purposes in your towing setup. CURT safety pins are made from solid steel to provide more than enough strength to keep your trailer coupler latched down tight. The zinc plating that we use to finish our safety pins offers excellent protection against rust and corrosion. This is necessary for any trailer because of its frequent exposure to the elements. The user-friendly design of our safety pins allows them to be easily handled while maintaining effective security. This safety pin has a pin diameter of 3/8" and includes a 12" chain attachment to mount onto your trailer coupler and prevent the safety pin from being misplaced. Use CURT safety pins for securing trailer couplers, jacks, caster wheels and more. When you couple your trailer to your vehicle, nuts and bolts just do not cut it. Secure your towing equipment right with a safety pin from CURT
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CURT part number 28001. Please look around to find more great items from CURT and all the other great towing & hauling and exterior parts you love!