Currie CE-9120TJJ Trac Bar/Heavy Duty/Chrome Moly/Adjustable/Drilling Required
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 4.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)
Track Bar Johnny Joint Heavy Duty Trac Bar
Johnny Joint Heavy Duty Trac Bar; Chrome Moly; Adjustable; Drilling Required; Includes Heavy Duty Housing Bolt;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Lead; Lead Compounds; Nickel [Metallic]; Nickel Compounds; Diisonyl and Di[2-ethylhexyl] Phthalates [DEHP][DINP] which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Features Johnny Joint Rod End On Frame End
- Adjustable Length / Incl. Heavy Duty Housing Bolt
- Heavy Wall Chrome Moly Tube Construction
- Powder Coated For Durability
The all new and improved Johnny Joint(R) trac bar for the TJ/XJ/LJ/MJ features an offset Johnny Joint(R) rod end that puts the bar further forward providing more clearance between the diff and the trac bar. Other features include 1 1/4" x .250 wall 4130 chrome moly construction, a welded in gusset from the bar to the Johnny Joint(R), heavy duty adjustor end with urethane bushing and steel insert sleeve, and semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Some drilling is required for installation. The supplied frame bolt is a 5/8", and the supplied housing bolt is 1/2". Both of these holes must be drilled to size to accommodate the heavier duty hardware. A heavy duty nut plate kit is supplied for the housing end. NOTE: This trac bar is intended to be used with a minimum of 2" of lift. It may work on vehicles with less lift with Dana 30 frontends, however, on vehicles with no lift and a Dana 44, 9" or 60 frontend, you may run into a clearance issue. Always check fitment before drilling!Currie Enterprises has been designing and manufacturing differential and drive train products since 1959. Founder Frank Currie began by offering custom-built rear ends for specialty vehicles such as scissor lifts and electric carts and today offers a complete line of crate and custom rear ends for all types of vehicles from industrial vehicles to high-performance cars and four-wheel-drive trucks and SUVs. Currie Enterprises also carries high-end brand name rear end components from Dana, Ford, and GM. In addition to crate and custom rear end components offers a variety of suspension and off-road Jeep items for personal vehicles as well as a complete line of products designed for off-road competition. Currie Enterprises also sponsors a number of off-road competition teams that have proved to be winners using Currie Enterprises rear end, suspension, and other aftermarket components
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Currie part number CE-9120TJJ. Please look around to find more great items from Currie and all the other great control arms & parts and suspension & steering parts you love!