Canyon Dancer Bar-Harness Black 32" Widecd1 Pn 37505
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 5.20 (in)
- 1.20 (in)
- 12.80 (in)
- The Original Bar Harness was invented in 1993 to solve the problem of where to attach tie-downs to a motorcycle covered in plastic body work
- Made entirely of polyester webbing and sewn with polyester thread
- A hassle-free way to secure motorcycles for transport
- Nylon webbing has tensile strength of over 5500 lbs.
- Fits bars up to 32" wide
Warning: NEVER start engine with harness installed. NEVER install harness on loose bars. NEVER install harness on any part of the motorcycle except the grips at the ends of the bars. NEVER install harness on handlebars higher than four inches above the top triple clamp or handlebar clamp. NEVER compress the front forks more than half way, or approximately two to three inches. NEVER pull down on the straps hard enough to bend your handlebars. NEVER install harness on motorcycles with extended forks (such as choppers).
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on CANYON DANCER part number 37505. Please look around to find more great items from CANYON DANCER and all the other great and parts you love!