Borgeson 000936 Steering Shaft Assembly Fits 94 Yukon/K2500 5.0-6.5 L
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 4.25 (in)
- 4.25 (in)
- 20.25 (in)
Steering Shaft Steering Shaft Assembly
Steering Shaft Assembly; Telescopic; Steel; Heavy Duty; Incl. Complete Rag Joint And Billet Steel Universal Joint;
- Color: Natural Steel
- Diameter: 1.000 in.
- End 1 Type: 0.750 in. -30-spline Rag joint
- End 2 Type: 1.000 in. DD
- Finish: Natural Steel
- Length: 22.500 in.
- Material: Steel
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- New Or Remanufactured: New
- Position: N/A
- Universal Joint Quantity: 1
- Universal Joints Included: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Steering Shaft
Factory steering shafts for many GM models are no longer available from GM, but your worn out steering shafts can now be replaced. The Borgeson direct replacement assemblies consist of a telescoping shaft, a needle bearing u-joint and a rag joint. A Borgeson heavy-duty truck assembly will fix that loose, wandering steering for good
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Borgeson part number 000936. Please look around to find more great items from Borgeson and all the other great suspension & steering and car & truck parts parts you love!
Full manufacturer's warrantyView AllClose