AutoMeter 200762-35 Marine Electric Water Temperature Gauge
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 4.50 (in)
- 4.50 (in)
- 4.75 (in)
Water Temperature Gauge Marine Electric Water Temperature Gauge
Marine Electric Water Temperature Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Silver Dial Face; Chrome Bezel; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Air Core; 100-250 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Air-Core
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 100-250� F
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Front Sealed Bezel Design For Added Water Resistance
- UV Protected Paint On Dial Pointer
- Requires Auto Meter Sending Unit 990344
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Quick And Accurate Readings
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT temperature transducer (990344) is available separately for a simple installation on any application
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on AutoMeter part number 200762-35. Please look around to find more great items from AutoMeter and all the other great water temp gauges and gauges parts you love!