Afe Filters 49T30451-P09 Mach Force-Xp Exhaust Tip Polished Stainless Steel
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 6.00 (in)
- 13.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
Exhaust Tail Pipe Tip MACH Force-Xp Exhaust Tip
MACH Force-Xp Exhaust Tip; Stainless Steel; 3in. In x 4-1/2in. Out x 9in. L; w/Laser-cut aFe Power Logo; Fits 3in. Exhaust Systems; Polished;
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in. (76.2mm)
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Outlet Type: Single Outlet
- Overall Length: 3.000 in.
- Position: N/A
- Shape: Round
- Tip Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Usage: Automotive
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Universal Tip Fits 4 in. Exhaust Systems
- Stainless Steel
- Slotted For Secure Mounting
- High Quality Band Clamp
- Unique Laser-etched aFe Power Logo
- Drain Port On Bottom Of Tip Keeps Rust and Corrosion Away
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the powerband. High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion. aFe has designed this system to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. Also included are extensions for a simple plug & play installation. High quality laser cut header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface. Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide a simple to install leak free joint between the headers and X-pipe. A direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation. This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. This system includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance. aFe PFADT Series Headers & X-Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on Advanced FLOW Engineering part number 49T30451-P09. Please look around to find more great items from Advanced FLOW Engineering and all the other great exhaust pipes & tips and exhaust parts you love!