ACCEL 8161C1 Spark Plug HP Copper - 1 Range Colder than Stock - 9/16" Hex
- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48! In stock items ship within 1 business day. Average delivery time is 3 days.
- 4.10 (in)
- 1.20 (in)
- 8.90 (in)
Spark Plug HP Copper Spark Plug
HP Copper Spark Plug; 1 Piece; 1 Heat Range Step Colder Than Stock; 9/16in. Hex Size; Resistor; 1.04in. Reach; Tapered Seat Type; 1.25mm Thread Pitch; 12mm Thread Size; 8 Pack;
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: N/A
- Hex Size: 0.5625 in.
- Package Quantity: 8
- Projected Tip: Yes
- Reach: 1.040 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Thread Size: 12mm
- Torque Capacity: 7 ft/lbs. - 11 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C-Cut Design Un-Shrouds The Spark Kernel For A Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs; The Accel Hp Plugs Are Gapable
- Machined Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- One Step Colder Than Stock
- On The Street Or Strip Accel Hp Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver!
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention
Fits the following models:
As always, 21 Motorsports offers FAST and FREE shipping on ACCEL part number 8161C1. Please look around to find more great items from ACCEL and all the other great spark plugs & glow plugs and ignition system parts you love!